Lobster Lady Nacho Dip
Be prepared for this to be eaten up quickly. It is always a big hit. Serve warm with nacho chips or whatever else you want to use to scoop up this deliciously irresistible party favourite.
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/2 package of 'low-sodium' Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups of Hellmans Mayo
- 1 tub (approx 1 lb) of lobster meat - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mince onion and garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add mixture to oven safe baking dish.
- Bake until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 min.
- Serve with taco chips – ENJOY!